Is there any regular, informal meeting of oshwa in Boulder?

Hi,

I’m a french IT engineer in holiday for a short time in Boulder, CO until the 31 of march.
I used some of my free time in the last day to sensibilise myself ( a little bit more…) on sustainable development issue. It looks to me that the OSHWA is exactly about that, applied to the IT / electronic world.
I like it, and I would love to know more about what you are doing.

I’m pretty sure lots of information are already available on your website. However,I would like to seize the opportunity of directly meeting some members of this association since I am in Boulder and there is nothing like a good old IRL discussion :grin:

Some word about me:
I am interested in network and telecommunication technologies, which are often a good mix of hardware and software. Besides that, i like photography, open source software, inline skate and blizzard video game.
If someone want to meet for an discussion , please let me know here. We will figure it out .

cheers,

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

There aren’t any official OSHWA meetings in the area but there is a thriving Open community in Boulder and the surrounding area. If you check out MeetUp you might be able to find a group of like-minded individuals while you are in town. This should be a good place to start https://www.meetup.com/topics/opensource/us/co/boulder/

Unfortunately, I’m out of town until the 30th and probably won’t be able to meet up with you while you’re around as I’m down in Aurora :confused:

Best of luck! I hope you are able to find a group to meet up with while you are in town!