Needed: Book reviewers for an Open Source Hardware Book

Hi All,

We have been trying to figure out a good way to bring people into the open source community…and I came up with a book - I am hoping does the trick. For those of you with blogs - would you be interested in reviewing: Create, Share, and Save Money Using Open-Source Projects (available Oct 30, 2020)?

It is designed to bring beginners into the open source world – as it is a guide filled with ways to save money by making use of free and open-source technologies on a wide range of products (many of which were designed by OSHWA members). The book covers the potential of DIY manufacturing and recycling projects and even how to score deeply discounted big-ticket items, including furniture, housing and electricity.

If you are interested, I would be happy to send you a free digital copy or if you would prefer a physical copy please send me your mailing address.

Thanks
Joshua (pearce@mtu.edu)

@jpearce Very exciting—congrats! I am not able to conduct a review at this time, however if someone does write one or a promotional piece about the book, I’d be more than happy to publish on OSHdata.com and through the email and social channels.

Thank you - will do!