Open Source Hardware Certification
About the Open Source Hardware Certification category
Creating boards does requires certification i havd board not designed but studied but i want to certifiy as my product
When "Ties" Between A Creator And Company Break!
10. Reaching out to companies outside of current OSH community
9. Distinction between mandatory requirements and best practices
7. Penalty for failure to meet certification requirements
8. Should OSHWA maintain a public database of certification complaints
6. Should certification require fees
4. Self-certification or pre-approval process by OSHWA
5. Should registration be part of the certification process
2. Single definition of openness or a spectrum of options
3. Certification of projects with non-open components
1. Is certification something that OSHWA should be looking into all?
next page →